Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Interview with MissAlissa15


This interview is with MissAlissa15 from youtube

1.what is your fave colour?
Green

2.what is your fave animal?
Giraffes (oh my god I have a whole collection of giraffe things)

3.who is your celebrity crush?
www.youtube.com/coreyvidal

4.if you could be anyone in the world who would you be and why?
Well you didn't specify alive or dead, so I choose Anne Frank. I've always found her extremely inspiring and I'd like to know how life would be in her shoes.

5.what is your fave holiday destination?
Manzanita, OR It's a beautiful beach on the Oregon Coast.

6, if you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live?
Los Angeles, CA

7.how long have you been making videos on youtube?
Three and a half years

8.has youtube changed your life if so how?
It has made me more outgoing. It has provided me with the means to make amazing friends who share all of my interests. All of my friends are youtubers, or people I've met through youtubers. It's an amazing feeling to be in a crowd of people and reference a Shane Dawson video and have nobody feel awkward.

9. if you had one wish what would it be?
I wish I had a teleportation device so I could see my friends from far away places whenever I wanted to. But I suppose that's why skype video exists, right?

10. what advice do u give to people who want to become popular on youtube?
Never stop. You've never logged on to YouTube and had less views than you had the day before, it's simply not possible. Just keep making videos and your audience will find you. Make videos that you like and don't post anything you're not proud of. Dance like nobody's watching, sing like nobody's listening and make videos like you are your only subscriber.

Thank you so much Alissa

if you would like to contact alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment