Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Interview with Jasmine Lilly Fox AKA Misscupcake


1.what is your fave colour?

Lilac and pink

2.what is your fave animal?

Dolphins and whales

3.who is your celebrity crush?

Jake gyllenhaal

4.if you could be anyone in the world who would you be and why?

Myself, because its no good to wish to be anyone other than yourself

5.what is your fave holiday destination?

Somewhere cool; I hate hot weather

6, if you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live?

USA

7.whats your fave food?

Grilled cheese/toasted sandwiches

8.how long have u been using youtube?

Few years

9. if you had one wish what would it be?

To make everyone laugh more

10. what is your fave tv show and movie of all time?

Tv show - Good news week is pretty funny but I love little Britain

Movie - Sleeping beauty and care bears adventure in wonderland


Myspace: www.myspace.com/miss_cupcake_

youtube: www.youtube.com/user/misscupcake1

youtube: (for my characters) www.youtube.com/user/fiveandahalfgirls

twitter: www.twitter.com/misscupcake

formspring: (for asking questions) www.formspring.me/misscupcake

etsy: (to see the stuff I wish I could buy myself) http://www.etsy.com/people/lillyfox/favorites


thank you so much jasmine

1 comment: