Wednesday, July 7, 2010

interview with Olga Kay


This interview is with youtube sensation Olga Kay

1. Has your live changed since you started doing videos on youtube if so how?
Yes, I've discovered that I became more of a creative person, putting myself out there gave me more opportunities to get work in hollywood as an actress and I barely have any free time, lol because I either write, film or edit my videos.

2. Have you meet a lot of people through youtube if so who?
I've met almost everyone who does the same thing I do on youtube. Some of my friends are Katie Sah, Philip Defranco, Joe Nation, Tony V, Shane Dawson, Justine and many more to list all.

3. What advice do you give to people who want to become famous on youtube?
Create good content and work really hard promoting what you do. Be your self. Do a lot of colabs. But mainly create relationships with people like your self and hopefully you will grown together. Thats what I did.

4.How long have you been using youtube?
I've been on youtube since 2006

5.What is your fave holiday destination?
ummm my living room with netflix

6. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live?
I'm in love with Los Angeles, but if I could I would buy a place in St. Petersburg, Russia

7.Who is your celebrity crush?
Angelina Jolie

8.Whats your favourite thing to do when you are not making youtube videos?
I love spending time with my friends, going to my acting class, reading and watching great films

9.What is your fave tv show?
Friends and DEXTER

10.What is your fave colour and animal?
colour is blue and animal is cats.


Thank you so much Olga

Contact Olga Kay

http://twitter.com/OlgaKay

No comments:

Post a Comment